- Respect … a honour code of behavior to affirm and develop the spirit of the school
- Develop … intellectual and human qualities
- Stimulate … the taste for individual effort and collective performance
- Accompany … students with personal and individual monitoring
- Ensure … efficient teaching
- Maintain … relevant discipline and rigorous efforts
- Pass … the A Levels with Honours
The unusual pace of the boarding school (morning classes, afternoon activities, evening study) aims at giving some energy and motivating the students over an ambitious project for the future.
School life is rythmed by two hours of daily study, repetitia and the possibility of tutoring and coaching.
The year is punctuated by three mock exams awarded by an Honor Roll which is the subject of separate school reports of quarterly statements to follow the progress of the students closely. Holiday courses also allow many students to make use of their mornings during the holidays. The purpose of the school is to bring the right elements to get the best results while supporting individual students who need help. The school offers personalized pedagogy for every student: each class never exceeds 16 students.
Organised around three complementary areas: Knowing, Knowing how to do, Knowing how to be, the school has set up three specific courses, in addition to the traditional subjects of the academic program. Methodology, Manners and Ethics are part of the mandatory courses until Year 11.These courses reinforce the uniqueness of the school and promote students’ personal development in a family environment. Group work and community life allow students to build their self-confidence and open themselves to others.
- 1992: Takeover of the School by Mr. Gautier and Mr. Gorioux – Creation of the Methodology courses.
- 1992: First 100% success at the A Levels.
- 1996: Uniform becomes mandatory at Tersac.
- 2000: Ethics and Behaviour Course.
- 2001: Tutoring, Repetita.
- 2001: Tersac school is French champion in modern Olympic decathlon.
- 2004: French vice-champion in Rugby 7 UGSEL.
- 2007: General Knowledge and News Course.
- 2008: TOEFL.
- 2010: Preparatory class for Sciences-Po.
- 2012: Individual tutoring
- 2012: International Cursus